Oklahoma Heart Institute (OHI) is the region’s largest and most advanced hospital dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
Whether you are a patient, a family member or a medical professional, we invite you to learn more about our new, state-of-the-art facility and the services we provide.
Oklahoma Heart Institute provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular services including:
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Center
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac Nuclear Imaging
- 6 Cardiovascular Interventional and Electrophysiology Laboratories
- 20 Pre and Post Cardiac Cath Lab Procedure Beds
- 24 Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Beds
- 60 Cardiac Telemetry Beds
- Heart Failure CARE Center
- Education Center
To learn more, visit oklahomaheart.com or call (918) 574-9000.